Bhagwan Mahavir College Of (B.C.A) library will be a knowledge temple with all necessary modernization and an ultimate collection of books of good authors and renowned publishers on all concerned technologies.
The goal of the Library is to provide guidance and support to the students. All subjects main text book and similar many reference books are provided to students.
A good number of quality National/International journals and magazines are being subscribed in the library in hard bound.
- There is 1550 number of books available in library.
- 200 Project reports submitted by Final year students
- Number of Magazine/Journal : 04
- Daily Newspapers : 06
- Number of User : 300
- Number of daily Visitor: 25
- Available all the External Exam Papers.
- Student proved Internet facility.
- Student proved good reading facility.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Silence should be maintained in the library premises.
- A maximum of 2 books for duration of 7 days are issued to students.
- Books will be issued on producing the Library Card
- Books should be checked for missing pages or damage before issue. The student will be held responsible for any damage/missing pages found further and the penalty would be at the discretion of the librarian.
- Mobile Phone is to be switched off within the library premises.
- NO FOOD AND DRINK is allowed in the Library.
The College is well equipped with IT infrastructure facilities including 3 computer labs, internet access and secured Wi-Fi. The College has high-speed internet connectivity with 10 Mbps internet speed with Fiber Optic as well as broadband VPN connections. There is CCTVs installed at important points. All necessary software packages are available for laboratories.
There are total 68 computers available in LAB 1, 60 Computers in LAB2 and 52 Computers in LAB 3.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- lab users must sign in and out of the lab.
- NO FOOD AND DRINK is allowed in the labs.
- TURN OFF CELL PHONES! If you need to use it, please take it to the hallway.
- Lab users should maintain professional and courteous communication. Electronic devices should be used on a professional level.
- Please operate the equipment with respect and care.
- Excessive use of paper and materials may require reimbursement to the lab. Paper being discarded should be placed in a recycle container.
- The lab aides are here to help when they can and to maintain the labs' operation.
- Software may be installed by Computer Labs staff only. Do not install any software on your own. Files not put on by Computer Labs staff will be routinely removed.
- Do not modify any software or files. Do not overwrite the operating system, modify the autoexec.bat or config.sys or any other system parameters.
- Any failure to follow these lab rules may result in the loss of your lab privileges.
The College has well-established class rooms under the observation of principle through CCTV camera.